BAN ĐIỀU HÀNH

Ekenas IF Fotboll VS Klubi 04 Helsinki Match Analysis


Ekenas IF Fotboll VS Klubi 04 Helsinki Match Analysis

Match Time: 11-06-2021 22:30 Friday

Finland Ykkonen -- Ekenas IF Fotboll VS Klubi 04 Helsinki

----------------------------------

1. After 6 rounds, Ekenas IF Fotboll got 3 wins, 2 draws, 1 loss and placed the 1 of the Finland Ykkonen. In the last 20 games, Ekenas IF Fotboll got 8 wins, 5 draws and 7 losses. The win rate is 40.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 35.0%, the over win rate is 61.1%.

 

2. After 6 rounds, Klubi 04 Helsinki got 1 win, 1 draw, 4 losses and placed the 12 of the Finland Ykkonen. In the last 20 games, Klubi 04 Helsinki got 8 wins, 3 draws and 9 losses. The win rate is 45.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 25.0%, the over win rate is 35.7%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Ekenas IF Fotboll 1.05-1-0.85. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 622 matches, the home team got 301 wins, 162 draws and 159 losses. Home win rate: 48.39%; Draw win rate: 26.05%; Away win rate: 25.56%; Home odds win rate: 31.03%; Draw odds win rate: 23.95%; Away odds win rate: 45.02%.

Get free tips at euro betting tips

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 0.88-2.5/3-1.00. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 2151 matches, the home team got 938 wins, 475 draws and 738 losses. Home win rate: 43.61%; Draw win rate: 22.08%; Away win rate: 34.31%; Over odds win rate: 44.86%; Draw odds win rate: 5.67%; Under odds win rate: 49.47%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 1.60-4.00-4.50. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 4 games, the home team got 2 wins, 1 draw and 1 loss. Home win rate: 50.00%; Draw win rate: 25.00%; Away win rate: 25.00%.

 

soccer tips today Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Ekenas IF Fotboll(58.8%), Draw(22.5%), Klubi 04 Helsinki(18.8%)

 

Bạn cần đăng nhập để tham gia thảo luận
Thành viên
Hãy đăng nhập thành viên để trải nghiệm đầy đủ các tiện ích trên site
Thống kê
  • Đang truy cập2
  • Máy chủ tìm kiếm1
  • Khách viếng thăm1
  • Hôm nay864
  • Tháng hiện tại18,822
  • Tổng lượt truy cập28,209,098
Tư vấn chính sách nông thôn mới Thời tiết nhà nông Hệ thống văn bản Bộ nông nghiệp Công báo tỉnh Công thông tin tỉnh Điều hành tỉnh Dự thảo văn bản văn bản
®VĂN PHÒNG ĐIỀU PHỐI CHƯƠNG TRÌNH MTQG XÂY DỰNG NÔNG THÔN MỚI
Giấy phép thiết lập Website số 938/GP-TTĐT do Sở Thông tin và Truyền thông cấp ngày 10/4/2015
Trưởng ban biên tập:  Trần Huy Oánh - Chánh Văn phòng : Phó trưởng ban biên tâp: Ngô Ðình Long - Phó Chánh Văn phòng
Địa chỉ: 148 - Đường Trần Phú - Thành Phố Hà Tĩnh
Điện thoại: 0393.892.689; Fax: 0393.691.889; Email: nongthonmoihatinh@gmail.com
Bạn đã không sử dụng Site, Bấm vào đây để duy trì trạng thái đăng nhập. Thời gian chờ: 60 giây