LĨNH VỰC NÔNG THÔN MỚI

India VS Qatar Match Analysis


India VS Qatar Match Analysis

Match Time: 04-06-2021 00:00 Friday

FIFA World Cup qualification (AFC) -- India VS Qatar

----------------------------------

1. In the last 20 games, India got 3 wins, 7 draws and 10 losses. The win rate is 15.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 50.0%, the over win rate is 45.0%.

 

2. In the last 20 games, Qatar got 5 wins, 4 draws and 11 losses. The win rate is 50.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 45.0%, the over win rate is 50.0%.

Watch the best football matches at soccer tips tomorrow

3. The handicap first odds of this game is India 0.90--2.5-0.94. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 78 matches, the home team got 27 wins, 9 draws and 42 losses. Home win rate: 34.62%; Draw win rate: 11.54%; Away win rate: 53.85%; Home odds win rate: 44.87%; Away odds win rate: 55.13%.

 

4. The Over/Under firs

India VS Qatar Match Analysis

Match Time: 04-06-2021 00:00 Friday

FIFA World Cup qualification (AFC) -- India VS Qatar

----------------------------------

1. In the last 20 games, India got 3 wins, 7 draws and 10 losses. The win rate is 15.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 50.0%, the over win rate is 45.0%.

 

2. In the last 20 games, Qatar got 5 wins, 4 draws and 11 losses. The win rate is 50.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 45.0%, the over win rate is 50.0%.

Watch the best football matches at soccer tips tomorrow

3. The handicap first odds of this game is India 0.90--2.5-0.94. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 78 matches, the home team got 27 wins, 9 draws and 42 losses. Home win rate: 34.62%; Draw win rate: 11.54%; Away win rate: 53.85%; Home odds win rate: 44.87%; Away odds win rate: 55.13%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 1.02-3.5-0.80. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 1044 matches, the home team got 510 wins, 187 draws and 347 losses. Home win rate: 48.85%; Draw win rate: 17.91%; Away win rate: 33.24%; Over odds win rate: 47.80%; Draw odds win rate: 5.08%; Under odds win rate: 47.13%.

 

free premium soccer tips Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: India(3.9%), Draw(9.8%), Qatar(86.3%)

 

t odds of this game is 1.02-3.5-0.80. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 1044 matches, the home team got 510 wins, 187 draws and 347 losses. Home win rate: 48.85%; Draw win rate: 17.91%; Away win rate: 33.24%; Over odds win rate: 47.80%; Draw odds win rate: 5.08%; Under odds win rate: 47.13%.

 

free premium soccer tips Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: India(3.9%), Draw(9.8%), Qatar(86.3%)

 

Bạn cần đăng nhập để tham gia thảo luận
Thành viên
Hãy đăng nhập thành viên để trải nghiệm đầy đủ các tiện ích trên site
Thống kê
  • Đang truy cập6
  • Hôm nay962
  • Tháng hiện tại16,716
  • Tổng lượt truy cập28,184,920
Tư vấn chính sách nông thôn mới Thời tiết nhà nông Hệ thống văn bản Bộ nông nghiệp Công báo tỉnh Công thông tin tỉnh Điều hành tỉnh Dự thảo văn bản văn bản
®VĂN PHÒNG ĐIỀU PHỐI CHƯƠNG TRÌNH MTQG XÂY DỰNG NÔNG THÔN MỚI
Giấy phép thiết lập Website số 938/GP-TTĐT do Sở Thông tin và Truyền thông cấp ngày 10/4/2015
Trưởng ban biên tập:  Trần Huy Oánh - Chánh Văn phòng : Phó trưởng ban biên tâp: Ngô Ðình Long - Phó Chánh Văn phòng
Địa chỉ: 148 - Đường Trần Phú - Thành Phố Hà Tĩnh
Điện thoại: 0393.892.689; Fax: 0393.691.889; Email: nongthonmoihatinh@gmail.com
Bạn đã không sử dụng Site, Bấm vào đây để duy trì trạng thái đăng nhập. Thời gian chờ: 60 giây